Today there are endless applications where custom printed fabric is being used – and the quality is unsurpassed.
Image Fabric is produced using dye-sublimation on commercially graded fabrics for a broad range of applications ranging from backlit retail displays to upholstered furniture at trade shows and residential display suites. Today the same high quality dye-sublimation process is even being used to produce custom jerseys and swimsuits and can be used virtually anywhere that fabric is present.
You can’t get a more green or clean printing process than dye-sublimation. We only use water-based dyes that are so environmentally friendly they can be safely poured down the sink.
- Acoustic panel systems
- Upholstered furniture and wall panel systems
- Backdrops for film and TV (particularly favorable because of its non-reflective nature)
- Banner and flag applications
- Hoarding solutions (construction site fences and scaffolding)
- Wrapped image frames
- Interchangeability – Graphics can be used, stored and easily interchanged