Frame-tex is a versatile range of Aluminium frames used for stretching printed fabrics and textiles.
The Frame-tex range caters for wide variety of indoor applications including architectural interiors, retail and exhibition trade show displays.
The Frame-tex Cube can be installed as a freestanding structure, used to wrap columns or suspended from the ceiling and features an optional central illumination for maximum impact.
2-dimensional Frame-tex range also available – see Frame-tex and Frame-tex Illuminate.
- Graphic installations can be carried out by store staff – saving on installation costs.
- No mounting and boards are required – saving you money
- Hoarding solutions
- Graphics can be folded and delivered in a small package – saving on freight costs
- Environmentally friendly dye-sublimation printing process onto fabrics
- Non-reflective fabric finish, resulting in a beautiful finish in all environments regardless of light levels
- Interchangeability – Graphics can be used, stored and easily interchanged.
Standard size: Up to 3000mm wide x almost any length
Custom finishes are available.
Material: Anodised Aluminium Frame with Dye-sublimation process graphic.