Eco board is a versatile, lightweight board, which offers designers, retailers and trade show exhibiters a recyclable alternative to MDF and petrochemical based foam-core substrates.
Eco board’s unique high crush strength paper core is manufactured from post-consumer recycled paper and sugar cane waste. Eco board is best disposed of in paper-recycling bins after use.
Panels can be UV inkjet printed directly to the board. They can be mitre-cut, folded or curved, shape cut, canvas or fabric-wrapped, photo-mounted and fastened together with Velcro, hot-melt adhesive or magnetic strips, generating an endless array of design possibilities.
- Structural or flat-packed point-of-purchase display systems
- Exhibition displays and promotional furniture
- Eco Board is less than 25% of the weight and has 80% of the flex strength when compared to MDF
- Produced mostly from post-consumer recycled paper waste.
- No wax or polyethylene used in the manufacturing process, allowing the board to be easily repulped back into paper by recycling agents post-use
- Excellent stability in indoor conditions
Size: up to 1220mm x 2440mm (standard) / 1220mm x 2850mm (special order over size board – available in 10mm and 16mm only)
Board thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 16mm and 20mm gauge sheets.
Printing method: Flat bed print direct to board.
Finish: Satin (Flat bed process)
Flame-resistant to international B3 standard